Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Columbus Dispatch: Grandpa hitting kids in Walmart for fun

DCBnG21

Searched, didn't see it posted. Holy crap; I would've punched grandpa right back if I'd caught him doing this to my kids... From the Columbus Dispatch:

Caught in the act at his local Walmart on Wednesday night, Conone admitted that for months he'd been punching children on the backs of their heads with his keys in his fist, Columbus police said yesterday.

The grandfather also told them why, police said: He got a kick out of it.

He picked little kids because they "couldn't defend themselves..." Interesting, wondering if he'll be able to defend himself against the dudes that decide to pick on him in his cell....

Linky

Conone was caught Wednesday night at the Wal-Mart at 2700 Bethel Rd. after a 6-year-old boy complained to his mother that Conone had punched the back of his head.

The woman followed Conone out of the store, grabbed his arm, led him back inside and notified security.

Good for this woman! That's great

Good for this woman! That's great

Too bad she wasn't one of the girls that spend an hour a day at LA Boxing. Would have been good if the guy punching defenseless children caught a right hook to the left side of his chin only to wake up in cuffs.

Archived