Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Graham?????

Griff

I'd have gone with Jeff Lewis, as a younger guy you try to rescue rather than Graham who is awful, but, he probably is ideal as a backup spot player. He can not possibly be allowed to play over an extended period though. Yet, he's probably got a better backup personality, because, well, hey, that's what he's almost always been smile.gif.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

I would rather have Sage as the starter or number two guy than friggin Kent Graham. I agree with the move to oust George and save the cap space. His elbow just isn't the same. But, asigning Graham is a bone head move.

------------------

Please visit my new Skins site, Mark's Redskins Net. Vote in my latest Skins poll.

www.geocities.com/mbuterba/redskins.htm

Look, Graham is just gristle. He's been around, he'll do minimally adequate if pressed into service. It'll be Banks this week, and until he looks so bad that you just gotta go elsewhere. The asset to protect, if there is one, is Sage. Keep him away for the moment or you'll damage whatever potential he may have.

Seems to me Graham is a non-factor right now. First, he's not even signed yet. Second, my guess is he'd likely be the #3 behind Sage -- who may be a rookie but at least has a passing familiarity ( cool.gif ) with the playbook -- for at least the next few weeks. Let's toast Kent when and if he deserves it.

There's so much more pressing stuff to fret about today.

I'm quite disappointed we didn't go with Eric Zeier. He looked fairly good with the Falcons. He lost out to Doug Johnson because Doug showed so much promise at a young age. The only thing with Zeier might be that his foot is still injured. What does Graham offer that Zeier doesn't?

Dare I forsee David Carr in Burgundy and Gold?

Archived