Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bmore Sun: "Family" values: Bristol Palin to "play" teen mom on TV

MattFancy

Right.

Because Disney is so famous for not being able to make money, or get ratings, without casting an already-well-known name.

Please.

Disney doesn't NEED names. Disney MAKES names.

I was being completely sincere. Why do you think the Rock was allowed into movies? It's a happy accident that he has talent. Why do you think they let Shaq make all those rap albums?

Disney does manufacture stars esp tweens these days, but they are not above using a famous name if it's hand-delivered with a pretty bow. They'd be dumb not to. Palin's inclusion in this project saves them millions in advertising.

I'd love it if Palin were playing a pregnant seventeen year old that advocates for abstinence, elects not to go to college, and forms her own consulting firm. Then, when asked what her parents do on the show, she could say, "My dad's an accountant, and my mom's the former governor of Alaska."

If I were Mommy Palin, I'd take this as a slap in the face and go on the offensive.

I'd love it if Palin were playing a pregnant seventeen year old that advocates for abstinence' date=' elects not to go to college, and forms her own consulting firm. Then, when asked what her parents do on the show, she could say, "My dad's an accountant, and my mom's the former governor of Alaska."

If I were Mommy Palin, I'd take this as a slap in the face and go on the offensive.[/quote']:ols::ols:

Archived