Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miss America 2010

MARK PHILLIPS

Haha, dude, mine too! She graduated in my class, 2005. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I'm so happy she won, she totally deserved it. How are things at Ponax these days?

She came back to sing the National Anthem at the Homecoming game this year. That was tight.

But things have been pretty great this year actually. Made it to state semis, so that was pretty damn exciting. It's Rodkey's last year though, so he's making it as fun as possible. I'm a junior right now, so it's gonna suck with a new principal senior year probably.

I thought you were at Mary wash right now? I remember you PMed me a while ago.

She came back to sing the National Anthem at the Homecoming game this year. That was tight.

But things have been pretty great this year actually. Made it to state semis, so that was pretty damn exciting. It's Rodkey's last year though, so he's making it as fun as possible. I'm a junior right now, so it's gonna suck with a new principal senior year probably.

I thought you were at Mary wash right now? I remember you PMed me a while ago.

I actually graduated from Mary Wash in May of last year. I live in New York now. But yeah, I miss Massaponax. Sorry to hear that Rodkey is retiring, but he must be getting up there.

Anyway, carry on, I don't want to hijack the thread.

Archived