Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet the Redskins

halter91

i was watching the clips on redskins.com today. Fred Davis made me laugh, the question was who is the smartest Redskins, Fred answer...."It should be the QB." Is he trying to say something. :cool:

Another question was who i most likely to cry during a chick flick....his answer.....colt brennan. :silly:

i was watching the clips on redskins.com today. Fred Davis made me laugh, the question was who is the smartest Redskins, Fred answer...."It should be the QB." Is he trying to say something. :cool:

What kind of smart is he talking about? Football smarts, I agree, it should be the quarterback. People smarts, probably the QB as he'll get interviewed a lot. Book smarts, really should be anyone. I doubt Peyton Manning, although having a lot of football and people smarts, is a brainiac.

Pretty funny clip. Said Heyer was top 5 of the worst dressers.

Seemed like Davis was joking with the Campbell thing too, since it was a lighthearted segment. Highly doubt Davis takes a serious shot at another player in a joking segment, especially when that player helped him have a breakout season.

*and for the conspiracy theorists, Malcom Kelly answered Campbell for that question as well.

*and for the conspiracy theorists, Malcom Kelly answered Campbell for that question as well.

Don't be silly. Didn't you know? The team pays every receiver extra to say nice things about Campbell to not hurt his fragile feelings and coddle him. I thought this was common knowledge, elka. Get with the program!

Archived