Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro-Bulger Sentiment on ClanRam forums, good window into their draft outlook

The Full Monty

In this ClanRam thread, "When I dream I see ____ is the starting Rams QB 2010", Bulger (24%) wins the poll over Bradford (17%) and Claussen (13%).

I'm actually surprised by this, I'd have thought they are absolutely done with the Bulger experiment. Granted, these are just a few fans on the message board and not the Rams front office but it may very well give us a perspective into the general sense of how the Rams view their key needs, and certainly more insight than what we on the outside know. These are the die hards who follow the newspapers, read the coach's comments, follow the rumors from the front office, etc.

When you read that thread there's a few guys saying it's a no-brainer to take Suh and to hope Bradford falls or simply wait until next year for a young QB like Locker. You'll also see some debate over acquiring Jason Campbell or T-Jack from Minny:

Bulger? absolutely not! Jason Cambell and Tarvis Jackson? what in the world? We need winners! I would pick Tim Tebow before any of these guys. If Bradford is healthy, he's the pick.

But then again you'll have this one:

Jackson...AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Sorry, just had a waking nightmare. I live in MN. I've seen enough of Jackson. PASS

Pennington? Too old, too immobile, too often injurred.

Campbell is the most intriguing of the possible choices. He's mobile, and has a strong arm. He played pretty well this season. Of the QBs on the list, he'd be my 1st choice

Hope this gives the draft nuts a better idea of what the Rams might do. As it stands, there is some sense that a new QB might be needed, but who knows.

Its a very Poor poll. A better poll would have 2 Polls. First question. Who do you want as QB this year.

Bulger

List of Free Agent QBs

Draft a QB

Then a 2nd Question that would list the Draftees

Agreed but it's all I could find. Pretty slim pickins over there. I forget how massive our board is sometimes.

Archived