Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sage Rosenfels and Rex Grossman QB in 2010

KirkNC

i would rather have anyone other than jamarcus russell behind center next to campbell. grossman is not very good, but he'd be something different. and i think youre going way overboard about how bad grossman is. hes the kinda guy that has one wow game then 3 terrible ones, but hes hardly the worst in the league.

campbell is bad, i dont care if we move to another bad QB, i just wanna see SOMEONE ELSE taking snaps.

and we can agree, lets let colt take some snaps. again, something different is needed. for all we know the team might respond to a change behind center. we'll never know until we try.

so in closing: im ok with anyone other than jamarcus russell. lol

Russell is probably a better qb than Grossman, fyi. And obviously you havent seen Grossman play, or followed him much, his "bad" is record-setting. Since you dont know him (and understandable so) I'll give you my scouting report on him, for what it's worth.

Doesnt handle pressure well, forces alot of balls that he shouldn't, due to lack of armstrength (soo, another gunslinger with no arm to back it up). Plays worse as the season progresses. Plays horrible in weather that isnt perfect. I'm not sure if he has small hands, but he handleing of the football is terrible, he looses his grip constantly in rain/cold weather. He is attacking (you'll like that) but throws into coverage alot, and doesnt have the arm to get it there. Very hot and cold. Looses his composure quickly.

Campbell is a much better QB than you give him credit for obviously, if you want Grossman here. And remember that "change" isnt always for the better, the grass isnt "always greener" on the other side. JC, isnt bad, nor is he great. But if we are to improve the position, you need to get something better than "average". Grossman is Epic in his failures. Go watch the SB vs the Colts again. He single handedly lost that game for the Bears. And it wasnt the first time he did that in the season. You think Suisam is bad? Son, you dont know bad till you know Rex Grossman bad....

Russell is probably a better qb than Grossman, fyi. And obviously you havent seen Grossman play, or followed him much, his "bad" is record-setting. Since you dont know him (and understandable so) I'll give you my scouting report on him, for what it's worth.

Doesnt handle pressure well, forces alot of balls that he shouldn't, due to lack of armstrength (soo, another gunslinger with no arm to back it up). Plays worse as the season progresses. Plays horrible in weather that isnt perfect. I'm not sure if he has small hands, but he handleing of the football is terrible, he looses his grip constantly in rain/cold weather. He is attacking (you'll like that) but throws into coverage alot, and doesnt have the arm to get it there. Very hot and cold. Looses his composure quickly.

Campbell is a much better QB than you give him credit for obviously, if you want Grossman here. And remember that "change" isnt always for the better, the grass isnt "always greener" on the other side. JC, isnt bad, nor is he great. But if we are to improve the position, you need to get something better than "average". Grossman is Epic in his failures. Go watch the SB vs the Colts again. He single handedly lost that game for the Bears. And it wasnt the first time he did that in the season. You think Suisam is bad? Son, you dont know bad till you know Rex Grossman bad....

lol, admittedly i havent seen him take a meaningful snap since 2006, but he did have some very good games that season.

im not gonna argue that rex grossman is good, hes not lol. but you know how i feel, i just wanna see something else. im tired of watching the same bad rerun. maybe grossman has grown up in the last 3 years? who knows.

and i will never agree hes worse than russell, he is the worst QB ive ever seen (at least 1st rounder anyways).

lol, admittedly i havent seen him take a meaningful snap since 2006, but he did have some very good games that season.

im not gonna argue that rex grossman is good, hes not lol. but you know how i feel, i just wanna see something else. im tired of watching the same bad rerun. maybe grossman has grown up in the last 3 years? who knows.

and i will never agree hes worse than russell, he is the worst QB ive ever seen (at least 1st rounder anyways).

At least Russel can handle a snap form Center. Grossman make Romo sits to pee's performance against the Vikings look MVPish. The fact that you want a obviously WORSE player for Campbell says you have lost any abilty to see straight. Which is why you need to stay out of those conversations. You just make yourself look like an idiot.

As far as 1st round QB's are concerned, I guess you never watched Ryan Leaf then. Although Russel is pretty close in crap-assness.

At least Russel can handle a snap form Center. Grossman make Romo sits to pee's performance against the Vikings look MVPish. The fact that you want a obviously WORSE player for Campbell says you have lost any abilty to see straight. Which is why you need to stay out of those conversations. You just make yourself look like an idiot.

As far as 1st round QB's are concerned, I guess you never watched Ryan Leaf then. Although Russel is pretty close in crap-assness.

i think youre overdoing the grossman thing. how does a guy as awful as you say put up multiple 3+ TD performances and throw 23 TDs in a season for the bears and go to the superbowl? i mean cmon, the guy isnt good, but youre acting like hes the worst EVER. even if he rode the coattails of a great D and a powerful running game, he still had to make plays from time to time or even be competent. youre acting like hes jordan palmer.

i think youre overdoing the grossman thing. how does a guy as awful as you say put up multiple 3+ TD performances and throw 23 TDs in a season for the bears and go to the superbowl? i mean cmon, the guy isnt good, but youre acting like hes the worst EVER. even if he rode the coattails of a great D and a powerful running game, he still had to make plays from time to time or even be competent. youre acting like hes jordan palmer.

You wouldnt know anything about overstating, would you? I mean, the way you talk about JC he's worse than Grossman.:doh:

Grossman cant hold JC's jock.

Go back and watch some games he's played in.

No Rex Grossman in DC. I don't care if he brings Rex Ryan with him.

I don't know, seeing what Rex Ryan has done this season, I think I could stomach having Rex Grossman around if he brought Rex Ryan with him. ... No, but really, I don't think either of them are an upgrade over Campbell, and in Rex's case, I don't think he's even on par with JC, which is kind of scary. Better to stick with JC in that case.

Archived