Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bruce Allen said he prefers "Best Player Available" in the draft

The Full Monty

sounds like GM talk, not wanting to tip his hand.

who knows who we'll target in the draft at this point. he wont take a defender though, no chance in hell of that happening.

Exactly. Skins fans are so used to an idiot like Cerrato tipping his hand that they don't know what real GM's do. And that is talk, but say nothing and let their drafting do ALL THE REAL TALKING!

This is so ridiculous. If the BPA was a TE every single round you pick, do you pick them? With Cooley and Davis on the roster, too? Yeah, riiiiiight.

In that extreme, trivial, and highly unlikely scenario, then no.

The Skins will select a QB. They have to, because I don't see any way around it.

I'm a Bradford fan but I'd take Suh over him.

What I'm saying is that nobody says they draft for "need"... The question is stupid. You create a draft board based on value and it incorporates a bit of need, BPA, depth of draft pool, etc... Overall, it's a dumb question to ask any GM. They all say BPA! Find me one who says: "need".

Bingo!!! And we all know our main needs are QB and O-line help.

People are high on Okung but really? I need to do more homework on the guy but I guess it comes down to how highly they grade him compared to the QBs. All I know is outside of Okung, I don't think there's another OL worthy of top 10.

Watch out for Anthony Davis.

Kid is going to be a top pick.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2009/12/rutgers_lt_anthony_davis.html

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=69547&draftyear=2011&genpos=OT

BA repeat after me.....

trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks trade down and collect picks

I'm confused as to what you think Bruce & Shanny should do. :laugh:

I'll go out on a limb and say....... trade down? :silly:

Me likes. He's popped up in other threads too and will likely improve his stock come combine time.

Says he runs a 5.28 40. Way to slow to be a zone blocking OT. Our new scheme calls for a different type of player. We won't be seeing much of these big road grater types anymore.

Says he runs a 5.28 40. Way to slow to be a zone blocking OT. Our new scheme calls for a different type of player. We won't be seeing much of these big road grater types anymore.

Don't say that. Because Carolina has shown you can have big guys and zone block.

But we don't know what Shanny has learned with his year off. He may have changed a couple of things in his approach. Or updated his way of doing things. My point is that Shanny has had a year off to fine tune, re-evaluate and modify his way of doing things. So don't just assume he's going to do things all in the same fashion he did them before.

You know what. I'm going to be happy with whoever we get at number 4. I have confidence that they are making the pick for the better of the team. i didn't have this confidence before but now I do. I really hope they wait until the second round to take a QB, I think they know that, but if Shanahan see something in a QB I say go for it at number 4.

Archived