Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strange phone calls... any advice?

Springfield

At this point you should just have fun with it.

Caller: "Your girlfriend is cheating on you. Just thought you should know"

You: "Oh it's not cheating, it's fetish. I hide in the closet with a video camera. you really need to do something about your ass acne"

___________--

Caller: "Is this Monica?"

Monica: "Yes"

Caller: "Well I was calling to talk about your boyfriend, Chris"

Monica: "So you heard then?"

Caller: "umm... heard what?"

Monica: "He's gay. Came out of the closet yesterday"

Caller: "I just want to let you know I've been seeing Monica. I feel bad about it"

You: "Yah, well, thanks. I have something to confess too"

Caller: "???"

You: "I have genital herpes. You might want to see a doctor"

:laugh:

There's something very immaturely hilarious about the phrase "ass acne."

This probably wouldn't work for your situation, but this worked for my friend who was constantly getting calls from someone who would just breath into the other end of the phone...never said a word, just heavy breathing.

My friend answers the phone and tries to get the person to talk (it had been unsuccessful up to that point), and then he just says, "That's fine, because my dad works for Verizon and I know who you are"

Never got a call from that number ever again.

So, I tried calling my phone company today. They saw that the call was placed to me but they listed the exact same number that showed up on my caller ID. They couldn't really help me any further. The only assistance they offered was they could block that number.

I'm not going to try and involve the police because I don't think it's a real serious threat. The more I think about it, the more it seems like somebody is just trying to get a reaction out of either me or her.

If I receive any more calls like the one from last night, I'll take zoony's approach. It makes all the sense in the world considering my personality.

Archived