Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this the worst DC Sports have been?

MattFancy

Maybe it's fair to say that Washington is a Caps town. Calling it a hockey town might be a misnomer. I think a lot of people at Verizon each night have never had the pure joy of strapping on hockey equipment and flying around the ice with wreckless abandon. A lot of that has to do with the nature of the sport. It's expensive and requires certain conditions, usually. I think the caps do a good job of promoting the sport.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that chicks love hockey. The ratio of hot chicks per caps game vs Skins game is not up for argument. Hot chicks love hockey. There are some big ol fats that love hockey too but there is nothing like a puck bunny in a caps jersey.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that chicks love hockey. The ratio of hot chicks per caps game vs Skins game is not up for argument. Hot chicks love hockey. There are some big ol fats that love hockey too but there is nothing like a puck bunny in a caps jersey.

not to mention the verizon center is a great place to bring a date, where as fedex is a dump and has nothing to offer girls. no kiss cam, no peewee hockey players playing 20 minutes of funny ass hockey and sliding everywhere! LOL. All you get at fedex is a bunch of drunks pissing in the middle of the bathroom or smoking pot in the stands.

Archived