Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I won't miss Blache when he's gone/Blache has hurt our defensive players

Springfield

The zone coverage sucks big time!!! Even the annoucers were making fun of the 20 yard cushions and how it was so easy to throw in the soft spot, in the middle of the field. Easy game for Romo sits to pee and company and Blache is an idiot!!!

The sooner these tards of coaches are gone the better!!

I would love to see Blache gone. We need change, and he has mis-used Albert, Landry, Jason Taylor, and Orakpo on 1st and 2nd downs.

However our D last night wasn't bad. Yes it wasn't pretty, but we were on the field for a long time when our offense couldn't move the ball, and we only gave up 17 points.

(and OP is incorrect in stating that Rogers covered TO when he was with the Cowboys ... from what I recall, Springs covered him).

I think some of the stats are skewed. Teams don't need to take chances when they know the Redskins offense won't score over 20 points. If the other team has a 10 point lead, they grind it out, and therefore the points per game and passing yards stats are kept low.

The other issue is stopping teams when it matters. Something this defense has proven it is not able to do.

I won't miss Blache either, but I don't really think that it's much of a different scheme than when Greg Williams was here. People think we have a dominant defense, or that we are always on the cusp of having a dominant defense, but I don't see it and I didn't see it when Greg Williams was here either. We still don't force turnovers or stop teams when it counts. We allow long drives all day long. So, I hope Blache goes and we get a defensive coordinator that attacks rather than play prevent defense from the opening snap.

Archived