Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Redskins not ready for primetime

themurf

"11-18 in primetime games this decade."

Percentage wise I probably works out to be the same our overall win percentage during that time. Probably even better. I mean, are we even .500 overall for the decade? I'm sure not.

I think that record of us being bad during that time frame has more to do with us being bad rather then when the game was played.

"11-18 in primetime games this decade."

Percentage wise I probably works out to be the same our overall win percentage during that time. Probably even better. I mean, are we even .500 overall for the decade? I'm sure not.

I think that record of us being bad during that time frame has more to do with us being bad rather then when the game was played.

Yea, youre probably right. To me it just seems like over that span we can keep it close and usually play a pretty good game with whoever we play. But in the spotlight we stink it up. Maybe it's just the Philly game that i cant get out of my head. Or maybe its the wait all day to watch the game and be so excited and then just feel crushed when we blow it?? IDK..

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 02:55 PM ----------

Funny you should dig this up, man. I've already crunched the numbers and will be posting everything later in the week.

I knew i read somehting about this in the past. Love your stuff and will be looking forward to reading it later in the week.

Unless its going to depress me. :ols:

Different era; Different regime; Different team- "Back then".

This team of players have something to prove - "Just how good they are as individuals and as a group". Plus, Redskins have an above average number of fans in the "south/southwest of DC area" ; in fact - I can about bet there will be an above decent amount of Redskin fans showing up for this match up. We are 2-0 and the "other quarterback" isn't healthy AND they are 1-1. That's on our side also! ;) AND, we have Shanny - he isn't going to let our Skins get their arses kicked on Prime Time. So, here is to 3-0, our team healthy and kickin' some cowsissies pokes! :D

Archived