Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Giants (6) tickets + (2) Green parking passes CHEAP

Ned Flanders

I have 6 tickets and 2 green parking passes for this game. They are section 402, row 25. I am asking $280, which is $210 less then what I paid at face value, which is $490. Skins fans ONLY, be prepared to give your number and answer a few Redskins questions to verify if need be. Can meet in the Rockville/Gaithersburg area or ship at your cost. CASH/Paypal only. If paying via paypal, add in 3% for fees.

Need a parking pass big time... Please pm me... If you really need to know that I am a Redskins fan, most can vouch - I set up a tailgate for ES at the Meadowlands for Opening game this year.

Please PM me ASAP please

you guys are like vultures!!!!.. this poor fan is trying to unload his tickets at a huge discount and all you want to do is pick away the most valuable part of the package without considering the pounding he is taking on the whole package.. if you REALLY need a parking pass, purchase the whole package this guy is selling then sell what you dont use at the stadium.

if he was selling just parking passes the thread would read more like this

for sale: two green parking passes

To me, this is going to be a very enjoyable game. We're playing well, and we have a chance to do some damage to our rival's playoff hopes. And imagine the crowd chanting "We Want Dallas" after we build a 21 point lead in the 4th quarter.

I am not going to miss this one. ;)

I am going, but am going to try to score a PAIR of LL - I can only do that if I sell my six. This is a steal, and I agree, we can play spoiler like crazy these next two games :evilg:. We got Dallas for sure

:logo: Hail

• 11 months later...

Archived