Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidents Afghan Speach

nonniey

How so? It seems pretty accurate. I know he did campaign on sending 2 more brigades.

whats your beef?

According to Sirota's own article, Obama campaigned that he would shift the military focus from Iraq to Afghanistan and increase troop levels there by at least two brigades. Sorry if I can't muster much outrage toward any "broken promise" because Obama the President, after a review of information available to him as President, sent more troops than Obama the candidate estimated would be needed.

Quibble over troop levels? Maybe? Outrage over a broken promise? Give me a ****ing break.

According to Sirota's own article, Obama campaigned that he would shift the military focus from Iraq to Afghanistan and increase troop levels there by at least two brigades. Sorry if I can't muster much outrage toward any "broken promise" because Obama the President, after a review of information available to him as President, sent more troops than Obama the candidate estimated would be needed.

Quibble over troop levels? Maybe? Outrage over a broken promise? Give me a ****ing break.

I didnt see SHF as being "outraged".

You called him "weak" for posting.

I didnt see SHF as being "outraged".

You called him "weak" for posting.

SHF implied that the article refuted the notion that Obama was following up on a campaign promise with his Afghan decision. My "weak" comment was directed at that - and the article's - weak premise.

The "outrage" comment was directed at the tone of the article - which has a smarmy tone of righteous indignation - and not at SHF.

SHF implied that the article refuted the notion that Obama was following up on a campaign promise with his Afghan decision. My "weak" comment was directed at that - and the article's - weak premise.

The "outrage" comment was directed at the tone of the article - which has a smarmy tone of righteous indignation - and not at SHF.

gotcha, sorry for misunderstanding

Archived