Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTEM..LA injured...

buckeyeG

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

Damn, that could be bad. With him though, I wouldnt mind if he was out til the start of the season. Everytime I see him playing I think he's going to hurt himself, we need to save that for the reg season.

I agree. He so reckless with the way he throws his body around, we need to rest him a little....

I heard he limped off the field and that's all I knew. 3rd day of a very heated day in practice. Lots of people were dinged or overheated, going to the hospital.

So......let those Vets rest a day or two while their backs get pushed hard and they'll all be back by monday at the latest.

Hey Cranky.

The reason LA is know as "Wolverine" is how he cried like a baby after Michigan went into Happy Valley and whipped PSU like a red headed stepchild.:laugh:

Michigan continued on to be #1 at seasons end with the help of Brian Griese, Charles Woodson, etc. and a cast of 100,000's :high:

Aside from that, I'm glad as he!! he plays for our Skins:pint:

We had better hope he didn't tear any ligaments in that toe. Remember how painfull turf toe can be. This could be more serious than it looks.

Let's just hope that he has a deep bruise or something of that sort. Sit out for a practice or two and heal up.

Originally posted by Joey T

Hey Cranky.

The reason LA is know as "Wolverine" is how he cried like a baby after Michigan went into Happy Valley and whipped PSU like a red headed stepchild.:laugh:

Michigan continued on to be #1 at seasons end with the help of Brian Griese, Charles Woodson, etc. and a cast of 100,000's :high:

Aside from that, I'm glad as he!! he plays for our Skins:pint:

O ... H ... I ... O ....

GO BUCKS!!!!

right before i left for work i saw this thread and got a very ill feeling... was watching sportscenter at work and didn't hear anything... as soon as i got home i scoured the web looking for a report, but nothing came of it. really hoping that is a good sign.

Archived