Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Flag

Badlees

Well, I put my big Redskins Flag on the flagpole before the Dallas Game for all to see. I live on a corner lot and most of my neighbors are Ravens fans and they all drive by house to leave the neighborhood so they can't miss it. I left the flag up all week and will keep it up until the end of the season. I wanted to take it down and burn it but happier days are coming.

Well, I put my big Redskins Flag on the flagpole before the Dallas Game for all to see. I live on a corner lot and most of my neighbors are Ravens fans and they all drive by house to leave the neighborhood so they can't miss it. I left the flag up all week and will keep it up until the end of the season. I wanted to take it down and burn it but happier days are coming.

Good for you, you're either a 'skins fan or you're not. Don't burn it. Angry, frustrated or upset, be a 'skins fan, always be a 'skins fan!!!!

I have my Redskins flag hanging from my front porch.

I put it up the day training camp opens until the day after the Pro Bowl (When it use to be the week after the Super Bowl).

I live in Raven country and a couple of my neighbors are Ratbird fans and they too have Raven flags flying from their front porches and when their team loses, all of a sudden those flags are no where to be seen. :hysterical:

Not me.

Win or lose my Redskins flag stays flying proudly.

Never destroy anything Redskins. When the good times return, and they will, it will make it that much sweeter when you can look back when you flew the colors at a low point. Plus, the older items of memorabelia you have, I look on as stripes you have earned by supporting your team.

I've had my flag up since pre-season and I wont take it down till the last game is over...Yea the Cowpuke fans and Beagles fans seem to get a kick out of it but F-them....HAIL>>>we always got next year...:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Archived