Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keep Zorn-Replace Vinny with Holmgren

rumplestilskin

IF some General had only been Captains for awhile wars would be waged differently. I do agree Zorn was brought along too quickly but that does not mean he won't eventually be successful. I like the guy, I like his chances, he just needs the support mechanisms in place.

And this is all this board is, is our opinions. No problem there.

SWFL, you just said it. Will he be successful? We might never know as he may never again get a chance to be a HC. He took the ultimate chance at being a HC and in his case it was almost like playing the lottery. Last year looked like things were headed in the right direction. He wasn't given support and never stated in interviews that we needed to address the OL, which he should have done in media statement. Hindsight, wouldn't you say. It is what it is. I like the guy too but his reigns were cut when they turned it over to Sherm Lewis to call the plays. Do you agree?

oh no not in the least...if this season ends up with 4-12 or 5-11 record Snyder is going to be in damage control mode...and he will do just about anything (short of firing Vinny...he don't think Snyder will do it...he likes that bug-eyed brown-noser) to get back in the fans good graces.

The thing is Shanahan will know that as well and if he wants he can play JJ & Snyder off of each other to get whatever he wants.

Exactly and Snyder knows he has to and will pay bigtime for Shanahan.

Just my opinion but I doubt it's Fassell or Green. I don't think:p

Me neither...but those were the only two names that I could think of...but I think you see the type of retread we might have to settle for if Shanahan says no.

Personally if it's not Shananhan...It wouldn't surprise me if it was Brian Bilick...not saying it would be...but that's a name that is under the radar.

Exactly and Snyder knows he has to and will pay bigtime for Shanahan.

Well it could get interesting as Denver is on the hook for the next two years, to the tune of 7 million per year. And as I understand it, all Shanahan has to do is try and seek employment.

Now knowing Snyder is a buisiness man, he could work this to his favor.

Lets see he offers Shanahan 5 million, then denver is obligated for the difference of 2 million.

Personally, the only way I would like to see Shanahan here is as a GM.

In regards to the OP, I too agree that Zorn and Holmgren would be a good combonation. The two of them can take Jason C. and head north to Buffalo. ;)

Archived