Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sweet deal on Sunday Ticket....

Golgo-13

I'm moving into a new place in Sterling next week so I had to set up my tv. We decided to go with Directv because the cable out there supposedly is awful. Well directv was offering a sweet little deal where if we buy Sunday ticket, which is 4 payments of 59.95, then they will pay for the rest of your channels for 4 months. In other words, you are basically getting it for about 10 a month since the regular chanels are already about 45 per month. Not to mention that the channels you get for 4 free months are the total premeire package where you get all the movie channels, etc. We are stoked as hell and I would reccomend looking into it, especially for those of you who are not local or are fantasy football freaks. Enjoy!

What I like now is, you can have cable T.V. and Direc T.V. on Long Island. I don't know if they do this anywhere else but if all you want is the Sunday Ticket with Direc T.V. and you want to keep cable as your primary T.V., you can do that. All you pay is the $179.95 for the Sunday Ticket with Direc T.V.

Just ordered my setup as well... finally bought a place that has the proper view available from the balcony so I can hook up satellite once again...

Ahh, Directivo, how sweet it is!

I gotta tout for the place I bought from, www.expertsatellite.com -- $99 for a directivo and a second room dss receiver, installed. Not too shabby ;)

God bless Sunday Ticket.

-s

This year they way it is set up is you have one game on the screen and then 5 little shots of games on the left hand side. So you can see all the games at once. Then when one of the other games if a team gets into the redzone the box there game is in turns red so you can click right on it. This if for all the fantasy football freaks like me :laugh:

Originally posted by jbooma

This year they way it is set up is you have one game on the screen and then 5 little shots of games on the left hand side. So you can see all the games at once. Then when one of the other games if a team gets into the redzone the box there game is in turns red so you can click right on it. This if for all the fantasy football freaks like me :laugh:

Are you for real? Will this come standard for anyone with Sunday ticket?

Originally posted by Golgo-13

Are you for real? Will this come standard for anyone with Sunday ticket?

I don't have it but it when we were in philly last weekend my friends direct tv showed the new stuff for this year's ticket. It looked sweet. I am tempted to drop digital cable for it. You can watch 6 games at once, the red zone warning is sweet.

Archived