Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream 2010 Draft Plan

SkinsAllDay34

You want a dream draft, here you go...

Get the first overall pick. Trade down twice and end up with 2 additional second rounders and the 8th pick. Trade back up and draft Clausen. Trade back up and draft one of the top 5 OL. Draft another OL in the second.

There you go. Two tackles, one top 5 and the top rated QB.

But whatever, none of this will happen.

I have to admit I haven't seen Clausen, but this year doesn't seem very QB strong. I thought it would be before the season, but things seemed to fall apart. Bradford's been injured twice this year, McCoy was running for his life all game in the big OU game), Tebow has played great football, but as someone else said it's really hard to trust a Florida QB AND an Urban Meyer QB (see Alex Smith).

None of them are really doing as well as expected, except I guess Clausen, who no one really expected anything from since ND has been trash for 3 or 4 years now. I'm not opposed to taking a QB, I'm just saying that in some drafts, ALL the QBs are bad, so just because you're picking high and need a QB doesn't necessaryily mean you HAVE to draft a QB when there are some who could be good.

Archived