Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comply With Pelosi-Care Or Go To Jail

aREDSKIN

Wouldn't that be more accurately descried as contempt of court or failure to appear fine?

We don't do debtor prison....yet

But give the scum time

If you go to prison for not paying a debt, that is a sort of debtors prison. It is just a round-about way of doing it.

So Catholics and other Pro-Lifers are going to jail unless they support federally funded abortions?...
.....The bill will not fund abortions.........
Wrong
You are repeating a myth. Let's stick to the facts, shall we?
See Below
It seems a myth many Dem reps believe

http://www.memeorandum.com/

True
Blue Dogs are not immune from right-wing propaganda........
Propaganda like this?.....

On line 17, p. 110, section 222 under “Abortions for which Public Funding is Allowed” the Health and Human Services Secretary is given the authority to determine when abortion is allowed under the government-run plan. The Speaker’s plan also requires that at least one insurance plan offered in the Exchange covers abortions.

What is even more alarming is that a monthly abortion premium will be charged of all enrollees in the government-run plan. It’s right there on line 16, page 96, section 213, under “Insurance Rating Rules.” The premium will be paid into a U.S. Treasury account - and these federal funds will be used to pay for the abortion services.

Section 213 describes the process in which the Health Benefits Commissioner is to assess the monthly premiums that will be used to pay for elective abortions under the government-run plan. The Commissioner must charge at a minimum $1 per enrollee per month.

http://republicanleader.house.gov/blog/?p=666

Obama said Federally Funded Abortions would not be a part of the healthcare plan......If Pelosi's plan does pass......I guess will will know who wears the skirt in the WH

Is the Hyde amendment applicable here?

Mandating health coverage IS certainly novel here in the US as are fines and jail time.

Wow, you're right.

The US Government has never imposed fines or jail time on people who don't pay their taxes, before.

Obviously a clear sign of the coming of the Antichrist.

Wow, you're right.

The US Government has never imposed fines or jail time on people who don't pay their taxes, before.

Obviously a clear sign of the coming of the Antichrist.

so it is gonna be a tax?

under what statute

Please post your PROOF that abortion will not be in any way funded/subsidized by the government

And when you can't.....please appologize for calling me a liar

these poor deluded souls seem to have bought into abortion being funded for some reason as well...wonder who's lying to them?

Must be those right wing nutjobs:evilg:

http://www.politico.com/livepulse/1109/The_abortion_deal.html

Female Democrats on the Rules Committee, including Rules Chairwoman Louise Slaughter, left the room during consideration of the Stupak amendment and didn't cast a vote.

Reproductive rights groups quickly blasted the deal.

"This amendment would violate the spirit of health care reform, which is meant to guarantee quality, affordable health care coverage for all, by creating a two-tiered system that would punish women, particularly those with low and modest incomes," said Cecile Richards, the president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America in a late-night release. "Women won’t stand for legislation that takes away their current benefits and leaves them worse off after health care reform than they are today.

......president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America in a late-night release. "Women won’t stand for legislation that takes away their current benefits and leaves them worse off after health care reform than they are today.
Thanks TWA........I was just going to post that

If the healthcare bill DIDN'T include funding for abortion......why vote on a SEPERATE AMENDMENT that would stop it?.....

The US Conference of Catholic Bishops had opposed the Pelosi plan because of its federal funding for abortions. Now that Pelosi has allowed the Stupak amendment to come to a vote today, a rider that would more forcefully ban any federal funding for abortion coverage, the USCCB has announced that it will endorse the Pelosi plan....

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/11/07/pelosi-caves-to-stupak/

I Thought Obama promised no federal funding....so why is it even in there and requires an amendment to TAKE IT OUT?

I guess Destino is waiting on the vote on the Stupak amendment to decide if he needs to apologize?

I guess Destino is waiting on the vote on the Stupak amendment to decide if he needs to apologize?

I know that currently many insurance companies cover it under certain plans, but I don't consider my dollars going to it if I use the same company and different plan. I see this entire argument as cowardly bull**** thrown out there by those afraid they will lose this fight. This is the same crap done with Death Panels. Ignore the status quo and pretend the government plan is the only one that would do such a thing.

Want me to apologize for that? Not happening. Maybe for once you should argue why YOU oppose something instead of following the tactic of GOP "leaders" which is just to try to piss as many people off as possible with half truths.

so it is gonna be a tax?

under what statute

Why do you ask questions which

1) Have already been answered multiple times in this thread

2) Including, I think, the third sentence of the original post.

3) Which you already knew the answer to even before the thread was started.

4) And which we all know you're going to continue to pretend that you're incapable of grasping, even if it's pointed out to you, again?

these poor deluded souls seem to have bought into abortion being funded for some reason as well...wonder who's lying to them?

Must be those right wing nutjobs:evilg:

He said, pointing to a proposed amendment which, if passed, would forbid private insurers from allowing customers to chose to purchase a plan which covered abortions.

But then, why would I expect honesty in a debate about health care?

Thanks TWA........I was just going to post that

If the healthcare bill DIDN'T include funding for abortion......why vote on a SEPERATE AMENDMENT that would stop it?.....

It does nothing of the kind. Reading is fundamental.

What the amendment does is forbid private insurers from allowing customers to chose to be covered.

Why do you ask questions which

1) Have already been answered multiple times in this thread

2) Including, I think, the third sentence of the original post.

3) Which you already knew the answer to even before the thread was started.

4) And which we all know you're going to continue to pretend that you're incapable of grasping, even if it's pointed out to you, again?

Because it is not as simple as you make out

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2009/09/22/gruber-on-whether-mandates-are-taxes/

gee where's that honesty and transparency there?:saber:

It does nothing of the kind. Reading is fundamental.

What the amendment does is forbid private insurers from allowing customers to chose to be covered.

Only those participating in the exchange:halo:

repeat after me

No one will have to change ins as a result of this legislation :silly:

Keep your laws off my ins

Because it is not as simple as you make out

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2009/09/22/gruber-on-whether-mandates-are-taxes/

gee where's that honesty and transparency there?:saber:

He said, changing the subject again.

The subject of this thread is "Comply With Pelosi-Care Or Go To Jail".

It's a lie. The original post said so.

The truth is "Pay your taxes or go to jail".

He said, changing the subject again.

The subject of this thread is "Comply With Pelosi-Care Or Go To Jail".

It's a lie. The original post said so.

The truth is "Pay your taxes or go to jail".

But Pelosi care is a tax...ergo

Archived