Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With all of our holes on the offensive side of the ball - losing games is best

kiingspadee

OK so we get a top 8 draft pick - let's say 5 or 6. There is no stand out QB that can be the guy we want but say there is a player that another team desperately wants - Tebow, Dez, or someone like that. We allow them to trade up we take a lot of extra draft picks and go QB or RB and throughout OL.

How would you feel about this?

Though I agree with the Op, the real thing we all should be praying for is a NO CAP year. If Snyder does get smart and hires a Real GM, it will be a heck of a lot easier for him changing the team with no cap than it will be if he has to work with the salary cap numbers and players he has now.

...is an immediate need knowing we have no offensive line and that the current crop of college QBs are not ready to start in DC.

We've got to address the OL first and foremost.

That first round draft pick is not going to be a "sexy" pick for us but it should be either a OG, OT or C that will hold down his position for the next 8+ years. I think they should take the best OC.

The second round pick will be another OL and there will be some quality OG available at that time.

We don't have a 3rd round pick...we do have a 4th round pick and it should also go to the OL.

I know it is a overdose of OL but because of the recent history of the DC Draft...heavy WRs two years ago...heavy D last year...we need the OL now to be addressed.

Round 4 will be reaching for any OT I'd go with another OG. They will be deep in the draft.

At that point you will possibly come away with a good to great interior line.

Archived