Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per NFL FAnhouse:Suddenly Slumping Giants Slip Back to NFC East Pack

x96bryan10

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/10/26/suddenly-slumping-giants-slip-back-to-nfc-east-pack/

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- This was to have been the Giants' get-right game. Sure, New Orleans beat them up last week, but the Saints are an undefeated team that was coming off a bye week and playing at home. The Giants spent the week shrugging off that loss and promising to be better this week at home against the Cardinals. The defense promised more blitzing and less trepidation. The offense promised to be sharper. To a man, the Giants were certain they'd come up with a big win Sunday night over the reigning NFC champs...and then they lost.

click link for rest of article

The article goes on untill the 4th or 5th paragraph

But with Week 7 just about in the books, the picture looks a lot different. The Giants are now 5-2. The Cowboys are 4-2. And once they plaster the sad-sack Redskins tonight in the Eagles will be 4-2 and ready to host the Giants next Sunday in the first game of a NY/Philly football/baseball doubleheader sure to set records for profane Northeast sports fan trash talk.

I think it's wonderful that they all feel this way but i'm sorry we've had the eagles number recently and i don't think tonight is any exception i think the NFC East gets alot closer after tonight!!!

I have a feeling we score early and often tonight and turn this season around. And I'm not saying that because Sherm Lewis is now the playcaller. I just have a feeling.

After a quick glance and listening to 980 earlier, you are what they were calling "delusional".

Look at our O line, we have practice squad quality players starting on the left side..........not good. As a matter of fact, it is really bad when you have a QB that can't make up his mind.

I have a feeling we score early and often tonight and turn this season around. And I'm not saying that because Sherm Lewis is now the playcaller. I just have a feeling.

I had this feeling before games for years. Then I learned it was just something I ate.

After a quick glance and listening to 980 earlier, you are what they were calling "delusional".

Look at our O line, we have practice squad quality players starting on the left side..........not good. As a matter of fact, it is really bad when you have a QB that can't make up his mind.

Calm down. It's a feeling (i.e. opinion). I didn't proclaim it to be fact.

Look at our O line, we have practice squad quality players starting on the left side.

Dear GoSkins561-

Practice squad members all over the league are requesting an immediate apology from you for this insult.

Thank you,

R Goodell

New York, NY

Dear GoSkins561-

Practice squad members all over the league are requesting an immediate apology from you for this insult.

Thank you,

R Goodell

New York, NY

:laugh:

Dear Stephon Heyer,

I apologize for calling you a "practice squad quality player" but maybe you should look into coaching ankle biters instead of playing football.

Regards,

Goskins

wow, philly is favored by 8 points tonight. usually the home team gets a 3 point swing. 8 is a lot for a division game on the road on monday night.

my god were awful lol.

I think 8 is about right. The D most likely won't give up more than 20-23 and the skins O will be between 10-16.

You better be right on your feeling. 'Cause I am sitting in my office and thinking of going to the game tonight. I want the Skins to win damn it if I am at the stadium and see us beat them sorry ass Iggles!!!!

Archived