Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins signs T Levi Jones per NFL Network

HRNY4ZRNY

I miss the days of toughskins.

Who really gives a rats ass if 4 dudes post the story at once, has it ever occurred to the wannabe mods that the threads were made at the same time? Or it took one guy longer to compose it? Jeez get a life.

I agree I can't stand reading through 10 comments of guys whining that it had been posted already. For the recod this is the only one I've seen.

just cause im sick and dont feel like looking or starting other threads right now , im gonna stick this here . but as you all know and expect , brace yourselfs for news on Samuels and not the good kind of news either

Oh Man, that stinks but we all kind of knew this was coming. I think it's best for him to take the year and see if it makes sense to come back.

Also, don't be surprised if Levi has a good couple of showings, expect to see his 1 year deal get extended.

After that move is made, I can hear Vinny saying, "You know, um, with this signing, we feel like we've shored up our offensive line for next year, duh, um, so now we can focus on our, you know, more pressing areas of concern."

Archived