Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What trade moves do you think the skins will make, if any this Tuesday?

Demicidal

I'd like to trade for Branden Albert at some point. It doesn't have to be this week but he would be a nice grab in the offseason. He's struggled this season, but I think he'd be a good fit inside at guard. Hopefully we'd be able to wait until after the 2010 draft to see what we come out with. I'd give up a 3rd, maybe 2nd for him. The Chiefs could be willing if they draft an OT in 2010.

Trade Campbell for Quinn straight across, then trade anybody else other then Cooley for picks. That way when Shanahan or Holmgren or whoever it is that comes in next year will have some picks to use to help rebuild this franchise. Maybe they could then trade for more picks in future drafts., etc.

Dwayne Bowe Is available. He dropped a couple balls against us but overall he has a very mature demeanor for such a young guy, and he has been productive over the last two years. If we can dump one of our 2nd rounders I say we do it.

edit: i mean one of our 2nd round busts, who I don't blame so much for their failures because 1 look a game doesn't count as an opportunity to progress.

Archived