Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTH is going on around here? Part Duex

PosseLover

Well, just like the Lions game. I just watched a team arguably worse than our team drive on us like THEY WANTED A WIN.

It's now 14-6, KC's 1st win of the year.

For those that are pleased JC is out and TC is in...LOL...with this o-line Elway, Marino or Montana would look bad. JC will be next week's starter, I bet and should be until our o-line isn't our weakest link anymore.

2 and 4 at this point with our toughest part of the schedule coming up. It's sad to think that only the embarassment and utter shock of another losing season is possibly to come.

HTTR

JC's benching is just the tip of the iceberg...we still need to see the firing of Zorn/Sherm Smith and an almost-complete offensive overhaul...

buh-bye Portis, buh-bye Santana, buh bye Randy Thomas/Casey Rabach/Stephon Heyer/Todd Collins/JC/etc.

Time to rebuild the OL and most importantly DRAFT A FRANCHISE QB

It will take 2 years or so before it shows but it's time to stop wasting such a good defense.

Not closed yet, but the Mods are probably overwhelmed with the opportunities to ban and nnt today. There probably won't be anyone who can post new threads by dawn on Monday when they catch up.

For now, when you see a thread survive, there's a good reason, just as when you see one closed. :)

That first half was ALL on JC! The only sack came when Betts missed the block. JC has a strong arm, but his decision-making is too slow and he has ZERO touch in passing. If he would have put a little air under that throw to Moss, it would have been a TD. I'm no Collins fan, but I bet he will do better after a full week of practice with the starting offense. JC is just not getting better and it's mostly his own fault!

Archived