Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TSN.CA: BMW Starting RT, Heyer LT

MTechnik

It's funny, people seem to hate Heyer at RT, but slide him over to fill in for Samuels and no one minds. I mean it could be they know it's just temporary, but I don't think I've seen a Skin's fan here show any sort of patience. Maybe he really is an LT.

It's funny, people seem to hate Heyer at RT, but slide him over to fill in for Samuels and no one minds. I mean it could be they know it's just temporary, but I don't think I've seen a Skin's fan here show any sort of patience. Maybe he really is an LT.

Don't forget, he made his mark as an UDFA his first preseason filling in for Samuels (who sat out all of preseason for an injury I can't remember), and his adequate play endeared him to many of us. I'm pretty sure LT is his more natural position.

Don't forget, he made his mark as an UDFA his first preseason filling in for Samuels (who sat out all of preseason for an injury I can't remember), and his adequate play endeared him to many of us. I'm pretty sure LT is his more natural position.

I always think more of his playing RT when Jansen went down so quickly. I actually forgot he spent most of the preseason playing in place of Samuels.

Archived