Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per nfl network: Jlc-- still getting info wrong...

Hal2856

Do you agree?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Undecided.

Then he should get better sources. He is an NFL insider after all.

Unless you're name is Adam Schefter, that and $5 will get you a small cup of burnt coffee at Starschmucks. Schefter had the good sense to blow that pop stand when ESPN waved a suitcase of cash his way.

Well, according to the other thread by JimmiJo...

Talked to a GM tonight to get his thoughts on the Redskins hiring Sherman Lewis as an offensive consultant.

Here's some of what he thought. It's an interesting take:

"My gut feeling is that they will let him come in and be here two to three weeks and if things don't get better, he now knows the offense and the talent and he becomes the playcaller and they name Blache the head coach -- if things don't change. That's one theory.

Unless you're name is Adam Schefter, that and $5 will get you a small cup of burnt coffee at Starschmucks. Schefter had the good sense to blow that pop stand when ESPN waved a suitcase of cash his way.

Yeah....I should have added a ;). Seriously though, he should have at least two sources telling him the same thing before reporting it. At least that's what my reporter friends tell me. :)

Talked to a GM tonight to get his thoughts on the Redskins hiring Sherman Lewis as an offensive consultant.

Here's some of what he thought. It's an interesting take:

"My gut feeling is that they will let him come in and be here two to three weeks and if things don't get better, he now knows the offense and the talent and he becomes the playcaller and they name Blache the head coach -- if things don't change. That's one theory.

I'd hope that they cut the pretense and simply hire Holmgren or Shanahan at that point

Archived