Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

See this watch

Badlees

It's hard to watch the games man. On the bright side, my yard has never looked better. LOL I'm not sure if Zorn will be fired or JC will take a seat but something will change during the season. Things will get better. I want my Skins back!

I'm with you. My wife loves having more of my attention on Sundays. I bought a pressure washer and power washed/re-sealed my patio last weekend after the game because I had to do something to take my mind off of the Skins. We'll see what this week brings. The yard is already aerated so I guess I'll put more lime down after another poor performance against Tampa Bay.

I'm with you. My wife loves having more of my attention on Sundays. I bought a pressure washer and power washed/re-sealed my patio last weekend after the game because I had to do something to take my mind off of the Skins. We'll see what this week brings. The yard is already aerated so I guess I'll put more lime down after another poor performance against Tampa Bay.

Beer helps =D

also, interesting trivia about Pulp Fiction- the "watch" was bought in Knoxville TN and Bruce Willis's character is from Knoxville because that's where Quentin Tarintino is from

Another piece of Pulp Fiction trivia...that Redskins watch is actaully what was in Marsellus Wallace's briefcase.

OP...great story. I think we all (especially those of us who witnessed the glory days) have a similar story, memento, or memory that we cling to. :(

Archived