Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ship Has Struck The Iceburg

jileib

This is a lost season. Zorn is in so deep over his head he would have to climb a ladder just to get to hell. It is obvious the team has quit on him.

Also, the pathetic excuse for a qb makes one want to throw up. He cannot read a defense and goes to covered receivers when others are open and is slow with his delivery and locks onto receivers.

I'm really wondering if the title of this thread is true for ALL DC professional sports. Could we be heading down a road that results in the teams around here disappearing? People are really starting to not give a crap anymore. I take the metro into the city every day for work and I see less and less Redskins gear every year. Less and less Wizards gear every NBA season. The Caps are clearly the exception.

But this city IS the Redskins. Always has been. And I doubt hockey is popular enough to take over this area as the powerhouse team. It scares me that we might be losing this city as a "sports city" and if things keep going the way they are going then we could be looking at a firesale of these teams in 20-30 years. Man..what a championship parade or two would do for the togetherness of this entire metropolitan area.

Archived