Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Praise needs to be given to Carlos Rogers

skinfan2k

Rogers is the best corner on this team. But thats not saying much. He fancy's himself a top 5 corner in the NFL. And is going to want that kind of money. Best bet is to let him walk and draft a replacement.
Top 5 coverage guy? In what the CFL? He's not even top 10. The ammount of money this diva will want next season is going to be laughable. This situation reeks of the Smoot Vikings situation.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about here.

Rogers is the best corner on this team. But thats not saying much. He fancy's himself a top 5 corner in the NFL. And is going to want that kind of money. Best bet is to let him walk and draft a replacement.
Rogers is horrible' date=' just like the rest of our pathetic secondary. Outside of Chris Horton, I'd get rid of every one of them and start fresh tomorrow.

The next time this group makes a stop when they need to will be the first. And I mean stop - not be let off the hook by the other team screwing up.

They suck, just like the rest of this terrible team.[/quote']

Top 5 coverage guy? In what the CFL? He's not even top 10. The ammount of money this diva will want next season is going to be laughable. This situation reeks of the Smoot Vikings situation.

Fail x3. Not even worth the argument.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about here.

Take off the homer blinders for a second here.

You don't remember the whole "I'm not a backup to nobody" Tirade? He's maybe the 5th best corner in the east. But when you compare him to our ****ty corners then he looks like a stud.

Archived