Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/NFL bars in Amsterdam?????

SwampEm

I'll be heading to Amsterdam on 11/22. Are there any good bars to watch the game there? I would love to watch the Skins kick the crap out of Dallas in another Country.

I have never been there before so I do not even know if there is any interest in the NFL in the Netherlands.

I have been to A-dam plenty of times while stationed in Germany...There is a sportsbar that shows NFL games and its next to the Austrailian resturant...I think it Dam Square. Its in a main square in A-dam. Its next to a couple Coffee Shops :)

I will get more info for you and IM you!! The Red light District is near the train station and there are bars there..But its most of the people there are Brits and the get HAMMERED and start there littlwe soccor fights...Try not to go there if you have a short patience level!!! Or else you will be the YANK!!

Been there a bunch of times. Best place to catch a game is in the Leidseplein Square. Forgot the name of the bar (think it is the Skye Bar) but it is right beside the Bulldog coffee shop. I watched the Skins/Tampa playoff game there a few years ago. By the way, try the california orange.........

I have been to A-dam plenty of times while stationed in Germany...There is a sportsbar that shows NFL games and its next to the Austrailian resturant...I think it Dam Square. Its in a main square in A-dam. Its next to a couple Coffee Shops :)

Was there for an extended period of time 4 years ago - there is definitely a sports bar that carries the NFL...damn funny a can't remember the name...wonder why? It was two stories and there was a bulldog coffee shop next door...the upstairs part of the bar was dedicated to NFL...sorry man best I can do.

I picked up the brochure for the bar at my hotel.......

Been there a bunch of times. Best place to catch a game is in the Leidseplein Square. Forgot the name of the bar (think it is the Skye Bar) but it is right beside the Bulldog coffee shop. I watched the Skins/Tampa playoff game there a few years ago. By the way, try the california orange.........

Hey bro - I was at that bar for that game!!!!!!!

I will get more info for you and IM you!! The Red light District is near the train station and there are bars there..But its most of the people there are Brits and the get HAMMERED and start there littlwe soccor fights...Try not to go there if you have a short patience level!!! Or else you will be the YANK!!

Not to go all political on you but when we did have real football violence in England shootings and stabbings were very rare in my country. Now we don't both shootings and stabbings are increasing at alarming rates.

Nothing wrong with young men going toe to toe, much better than the ***** tooled up stuff we've imported. Peeps these days are too soft to take a beating but everyone is prepared to give some.

As for being the 'YANK', we like you more than anyone else in the world does. Fact.

EDIT: This post isn't a dig at the US. I'm really miffed at how soft politically correct my country has become in such a short time. English people need to punch people in the face AND be punched in the face. You're the same. The rest of the world doesn't seem to need to be 'a man' as much as we do.

I remember a kid I went to school with. Little and gobby, in a fight every other week, never came close to winning one. He was always happy.

Anyway back on topic, enjoy Amsterdam. It does have awesome chips (fries) and mayonnaise and Dutch people. Much as I enjoy and partake of the more usual delights Amsterdam can offer if it's your first time I would suggest missing that side out and talking to Dutch people. About anything you want. The guy sweeping the road speaks four languages....

Archived