Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual ESPN predictions!! (HAHA nobody loves us)

Farbod21

I understand the people who say we havent "earned respect"

But neither have the Dolphins or the Falcons. New teams make the playoffs every year. I see the same formula from the "experts" every year: predict the teams that made the playoffs last year to make it this year. It gets old. If they want us to read or watch their material they should come up with something new.

Read my sig. It's a sad commentary of the fans when they look at 9-7 or 10-6 with a "playoff" appearance here and there. What happened to the days when nothing less than 11-5, a division title and at least a deep playoff run was expected? When did we get so satisfied with a wild card playoff appearance on the road? I mean, we haven't had a "home" playoff game since Brad Johnson was at the helm.

We're the only NFC East team without a division title this decade. We're the only NFC East team without a home playoff game this decade. We're the only NFC East team that hasn't won 12 games or more this decade. Two NFC East teams have been to/won a SB. The 3rd won has won at least 13 games, a division title and been a #1 seed (even though they haven't won a playoff game). The last one hasn't done any of that, nor have they been higher than a 6 seed.

My god, what happened to our fans? Are we that deperate for validation that we'll jump for joy over 9 wins and a wild card appearance? Makes me sad man, very sad. Any Redskins fans that says they don't want to be like the Patriots, Colts, Eagles or any other consistant franchise, is foolish.

Im with this guy.

Archived