Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tweeting the Play by Play

sydshobob

Pick the winner of each match up.  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner of each match up.

I haven't read about anyone else doing this so I thought I'd experiment with tweeting the play-by-play of the Redskins game this week. If there are enough people interested I'll keep doing it. I figure there are people who can't see the game or log on to NFL.com.

Trying to follow on the Extremeskins game thread can be tough because of all the comments and multiple posts of the same play. This won't include any commentary, just a one way play-by-play for people on the go. Anyone interested? If so, follow SkinsPlaybyPlay on Twitter

http://twitter.com/SkinsPlaybyPlay

The Blogger Matt Terl already does this...If you follow the redskins blog on twitter @ twitter.com/redskinsblog you will get updates through the game pretty much as a play by play...definately all the scores turnovers and big plays anyway...If you enable your cell phone and follow them by mobile every update gets texted to your phone. This is pretty cool for mor than just games...any news that happens at all at redskins park I get the text from terl immediately

The Blogger Matt Terl already does this...If you follow the redskins blog on twitter @ twitter.com/redskinsblog you will get updates through the game pretty much as a play by play...definately all the scores turnovers and big plays anyway...If you enable your cell phone and follow them by mobile every update gets texted to your phone. This is pretty cool for mor than just games...any news that happens at all at redskins park I get the text from terl immediately

Thanks for the info. If he's already doing it I won't bother. I'll check his out.

I read an article last week that said the NFL would try taking anyone who posted/tweets the play by play to court. I'm sure they wouldn't have much ground to stand on, but I'd hate to be the one to find out. That would be a major hassle.

I don't remember where I saw the article or I'd post it.

I read an article last week that said the NFL would try taking anyone who posted/tweets the play by play to court. I'm sure they wouldn't have much ground to stand on, but I'd hate to be the one to find out. That would be a major hassle.

:hysterical:

I might have to do this now. I'd love for them to waste my time with a ridiculous lawsuit so I could turn right around and counter-sue their ass.

Archived