Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about parking

gibbsandflair

I have been upgraded to green parking. Will they still let me park in red lot. Also green lot on the same side as jericho church. When game is over how do they release traffic. Is it towards Landover center or the other way

I know for a fact the Red Lot is a cash lot, seen it in person for the Steelers game. Considering the church runs the lot rather than the Redskins, I don't see why they would allow you to park there. Wouldn't seem logical.

As far as the Green Lot on Arena Drive. Last year I remember them allowing people to exit on Arena Drive. Whether or not it depends on where you park in the lot, I do not know, but I remember people exiting there from those lots, again though this was last season, they might have changed procedure. I would call the Redskins and see if they can give you any information.

I have been upgraded to green parking. Will they still let me park in red lot. Also green lot on the same side as jericho church. When game is over how do they release traffic. Is it towards Landover center or the other way

I havent witnessed first hand but as far we have been told this year you are NOT allowed to park outside of your assigned parking color.

In years past this was no big deal but with all the changes being implemented this year I can fully understand why they need to know how many passes they have sold for each color and what to expect as far as numbers of cars in those lots.

I know for a fact the Red Lot is a cash lot, seen it in person for the Steelers game. Considering the church runs the lot rather than the Redskins, I don't see why they would allow you to park there. Wouldn't seem logical.

As far as the Green Lot on Arena Drive. Last year I remember them allowing people to exit on Arena Drive. Whether or not it depends on where you park in the lot, I do not know, but I remember people exiting there from those lots, again though this was last season, they might have changed procedure. I would call the Redskins and see if they can give you any information.

Can you tell me how much they charged to park in the old red lots?

Thanks...........

Red passes are no longer being used. The TO is swapping them for another color, Copper I believe. This is due to them not being able to come to an agreement with the church that owns the lot used for Red passes. The church is now selling their spots on a cash basis, first come.

Archived