Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which of these is the best deal to the MNF against the Eagles?

fantasy_beast

hey guys this is my first ever post and I am really anxious to get tickets for the Eagles gm bc my dad's a huge skins fan and he hates the Eagles

After many hours of searching websites I cam across these tickets, could you guys help me out and tell me which one of these seats is a good deal?

1) Section 103 (Row 8)-- 2 tickets for 400

2) Section 218 (Row 15) -- 2 tickets for 300.

3) Section 313 -- 2 tickets for 350

4) Section 224 -- 2 tickets for 370 + shipping and handeling

5) Section 223 (Available rows: 15, 16, 18)-- 2 tickets for 400

I just want tickets where I am up close with the action and have good endzone to endzone views and take some decent pics with my dad.

Advice would be greatly appreciated

Stay away from the rows above 13 in the 200 sections at those prices.

You don't have the row for the 224 tix, if they are 13 or below, they are the best view of the bunch. The 313's are the best value, but in the endzone. Those would be the 2 ones to pick from in this group for me. The 108's are to low.

These prices seem a little high too. Keep looking and closer to the game I bet you can do better.

hey guys this is my first ever post and I am really anxious to get tickets for the Eagles gm bc my dad's a huge skins fan and he hates the Eagles

After many hours of searching websites I cam across these tickets, could you guys help me out and tell me which one of these seats is a good deal?

1) Section 103 (Row 8)-- 2 tickets for 400

2) Section 218 (Row 15) -- 2 tickets for 300.

3) Section 313 -- 2 tickets for 350

4) Section 224 -- 2 tickets for 370 + shipping and handeling

5) Section 223 (Available rows: 15, 16, 18)-- 2 tickets for 400

I just want tickets where I am up close with the action and have good endzone to endzone views and take some decent pics with my dad.

Advice would be greatly appreciated

What I find interesting here is that the two tickets in Club (section 313) are the second lowest of the bunch.

I sat in end zone Club (Section 330) for two years and it was still a good view.

If presented with these options, I would take Section 313 in a heartbeat ... good sight lines and just a couple of steps from the Hooters. :cool2:

cheers

Archived