Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Orakpo and chris Wilson SLB battel

redskin301

Interesting,since I've recently read that Wilson wasn't having as good of a time as anticipated in the move to linebacker. Rak again played both last night and actually still improve some more at linebacker imho. Quicker on the run reads and got his head right in there.

Wilson has worked hard in the transition, but really looks like what he is: a lineman playing LB. Orakpo has really impressed me with how quickly he is making the transition.

That said, I think Wilson will make the team by default, because I have seen nothing out of either of the LBs we drafted this spring.

Orakpo looked really good playing the run last night. His stack and shed vs the pulling OLman from the PAts was a thing of beauty. He looked very quiet at DE. I hope people aren't clamoring him to replace Carter, who looked really good last night. Carter looked like our best DE last night.

Interesting,since I've recently read that Wilson wasn't having as good of a time as anticipated in the move to linebacker. Rak again played both last night and actually still improve some more at linebacker imho. Quicker on the run reads and got his head right in there.

funny because blache has been saying wilson plays linebacker better than he played DE

Archived