Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Puke fans, see what happens when you have a qb that doesn't turn over the ball?

tr1

lol.....as much as I hate to say, this thread and everyone who gloated in it look very small and pathetic right now. But this is the lunacy every preseason with a good number of Redskins fans.

They wear :cool2: only to look like :silly: later.

:rotflmao:

Do you think Romo sits to pee is an all-Pro this year?

That the pukes are going to make the playoffs?

Pathetic is a poster who shows up after an ugly win by the pukes and gloats.

You really need to read some puke home newspapers and visit some of their message boards.

I suspect you won't.

Do you think Romo sits to pee is an all-Pro this year?

That the pukes are going to make the playoffs?

Pathetic is a poster who shows up after an ugly win by the pukes and gloats.

You really need to read some puke home newspapers and visit some of their message boards.

I suspect you won't.

Romo sits to pee is trash, but JC is not smelling like roses either. At least I'll admit that.

Romo sits to pee is trash, but JC is not smelling like roses either. At least I'll admit that.

I've admitted as much, as well.

So, before you jump in my ****, try to know a little bit about me.

I'm certainly not high on JC...but, he doesn't deserve as much garbage as he gets...

He plays with 10 other guys on offense.

Well, this thread is hilarious. Why don't we interject the raw stats into it to break up the usual ****ing back and forth

Jason Campbell: 5 Interceptions, 5 Lost Fumbles: 10 Total Turnovers

Tony Romo sits to pee: 4 Interceptions, 2 Lost Fumbles: 6 Total Turnovers

The Epitome of Suck (formerly known as Jake Delhomme): 8 Interceptions, 2 Fumbles Lost: 10 Total Turnovers

I've admitted as much, as well.

So, before you jump in my ****, try to know a little bit about me.

I'm certainly not high on JC...but, he doesn't deserve as much garbage as he gets...

He plays with 10 other guys on offense.

Romo sits to pee doesn't play with 10 other guys on offense? Now you're contradicting yourself.

Well, this thread is hilarious. Why don't we interject the raw stats into it to break up the usual ****ing back and forth

Jason Campbell: 5 Interceptions, 5 Lost Fumbles: 10 Total Turnovers

Tony Romo sits to pee: 4 Interceptions, 2 Lost Fumbles: 6 Total Turnovers

The Epitome of Suck (formerly known as Jake Delhomme): 8 Interceptions, 2 Fumbles Lost: 10 Total Turnovers

Pretty sucky numbers all around.

:cheers:

get benched? Is that what happens? Lmao..... I'm beginning to think this tr1 fella is a complete joke.

My fella? I've never been that high on JC...

I'll admit this, though, he used to be better than Romo sits to pee. It's obvious that Zorn has crawled up in JC's head and made him a lot worse than what he was.

As for Romo sits to pee, I'll be sure to bump this thread at every opportunity in the next few weeks.

You're kidding yourself if you think he's not a joke...;)

I'll admit this, though, he used to be better than Romo sits to pee. It's obvious that Zorn has crawled up in JC's head and made him a lot worse than what he was.

As for Romo sits to pee, I'll be sure to bump this thread at every opportunity in the next few weeks.

palease tell us when why and how JC has ever been better then Romo sits to pee.....J-O-K-E comment

So. Much. Fail.

:hysterical:

Never been that high on him? You said he was the 12th best QB in football and that unlike Romo sits to pee he was going to do nothing but get better?!?!

Quick, someone hit the spin cycle for here it comes!

Never been that high on him? You said he was the 12th best QB in football and that unlike Romo sits to pee he was going to do nothing but get better?!?!

Quick, someone hit the spin cycle for here it comes!

His schtick is the most idiotic stupidity I have ever read on the internet, and that's saying a lot.

If you come on here to read his **** like you are reading the onion, its pure gold.

I don't even feel bad about saying that about a fellow skins fan, but he brings it on himself.

JC better than Romo sits to pee at one point in time is laughable, he may have looked better in a several games but overall Romo sits to pee is better, and the majority of anyone who knows football knows this haha

"You'll admit"....Unbelievable. Really.

We all understand you will go to the depths of hell to defend and spin your opinions away, but that's just downright pathetic.

As inconsistent as Romo sits to pee is, and has been, Campbell was never even close to him. And never will be.

And now to blame it on Zorn is just about the bottom of the barrel of excuses.

For once, please, just admit you were wrong. Just once.

JC better than Romo sits to pee at one point in time is laughable, he may have looked better in a several games but overall Romo sits to pee is better, and the majority of anyone who knows football knows this haha

Majority?

He's the only one on this board, a Redskins board, that will actually try and defend that nonsense.

Archived