Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "What were we arguing about?!" Moments

WhoRUSupposed2Be

Has anyone ever had a moment in their lives where a casual conversation sporadically turned into a huge argument and led you to think how it all began in the first place?!

I had an incident where my fiancee and I were in front of Walmart. She was very jumpy through the course of the evening about visiting my parent's home. Of course at that time, she had reservations about my mother and proclaimed that she did not like her. I kept relaying to her that the only way her and my mother could develop a relationship between one another was simply by coming around alot more often. We were maybe about a month into enjoying our first son together.

To make a long story short, I became irate because of this and began to tell her I would gladly drop her off back home and continue on my way. She insisted otherwise and told me that I would not take our son away from her and suggested I take them both back to her house. Now, us having short tempers and patience, we began getting into shouting matches. Things became so increasingly bad that when her sister had called her, I playfully wilted my fiancee' to inform her sister that "I hadn't killed her yet, and I knew that was the only reason for her calling." My fiancee' took it literal and said that "If anything should happen to her, that her family would take revenge against me and etc." I just replied the same response and from then on it led us to look at each other like "What the hell are we saying to each other here."

Till this day, she has developed a better relationship with my mother (thank goodness for my son :)) and we've become the best of friends once more. But, it led to see exactly how testamonial a relationship truly can be unless both parties are on common ground with each other.

I don't ever know what I am ever fighting with my wife about.....AND WE WONT EVER KNOW BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER TELL!!!!

"Hey. What's the matter?"

" Nothing." :twitch:

"You sure you're okay? "

"I'm fine" :paranoid:

"Sigh. Alright. Well,I'm going to_____"

"Whatever." :movefast:

Has anyone ever had a moment in their lives where a casual conversation sporadically turned into a huge argument and led you to think how it all began in the first place?!

Like 90% of the Tailgate conversation, especially politics, religion, Dog Fighting, and Pit Bulls attacking humans ???

Man spot on! You must have cameras in my house or something....

Never been married,(thought I was close a couple of times),but have had a few girlfriends. It's really bad when you get "Fine,okay,nothing,in the same sentence and that's followed with "whatever." Time to lock yourself in a room somewhere.

Note: I somehow have managed to become an expert in getting myself in to the doghouse. Many times,without really knowing why,(duh).

And a valid point Mick.

Never been married,(thought I was close a couple of times),but have had a few girlfriends. It's really bad when you get "Fine,okay,nothing,in the same sentence and that's followed with "whatever." Time to lock yourself in a room somewhere.

Note: I somehow have managed to become an expert in getting myself in to the doghouse. Many times,without really knowing why,(duh).

And a valid point Mick.

Im starting to think that when they are little girls there mothers teach them the art of "FINE/WHATEVER/NOTHING" i always hate it bc like 45 minutes after she SWEARS nothing is wrong she will come in all mad like ....I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU DID WRONG! YOU ARE SUCH A JERK FOR NOT KNOWING! Then storms out again....ugh:doh:

Im starting to think that when they are little girls there mothers teach them the art of "FINE/WHATEVER/NOTHING" i always hate it bc like 45 minutes after she SWEARS nothing is wrong she will come in all mad like ....I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU DID WRONG! YOU ARE SUCH A JERK FOR NOT KNOWING! Then storms out again....ugh:doh:

:rotflmao: Yep. That's the one. :rotflmao:

Now this is not to say that there haven't been times when I have earned that one and others. We're men. Therefore we are going to say and/or do stupid things. It's part of the genetic make up. ;) However,there are a few occasions where the :wtf: is valid. :)

And lets not forget my all time favorite line....."you know what just forget about it...." I know that she doesn't want me to forget about it but you know what she should say what she means.... i told her if you say to forget about it i will.....that did not go over well....to be honest this whole thread is starting to creep me out bc she will find out i said this... i dont know how but she will......:paranoid:

i love you kimmy i was just joking! :movefast:

THAT'S OKAY This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you retributions for what ever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and used in conjunction with a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead". At some point in the near future when she has plotted and planned, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

[/Quote]

I especially hate when she says "I'll be alright," knowing she isn't.

You guys are bores if you have no stories to tell :mad:.

Archived