Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Closer Look at the First Half of the Ravens Game

TSO

Kudos to the OP. Nice observation. I am geographically challenged so I had to wait unilt the NFLN airing of the game. BUt reading the comments on here, I thought we got demolished. I am glad I was wrong. While we did walk away as the losers, i felt there was alot to like from that game.

I agree with everything you said, but something else jumped out at me while watching the defense that I have not seen mentioned on these boards yet. Anyone else see how "scrappy" the defense looks. They have a swagger and attitude that has me very excited for the real seaon. In particular, Rocky looks GREAT out there. Its really awesome to see him coming into his own.

First of all, excellent write up

What/how does a 23-0 whitewashing, or a 6-0 whitewashing in 1s vs 1s get prvented?

Where is the offense missing that "link" to make the plays that puts points on the board

As for the offense, I am simply at a loss. I would have liked to have seen a sustained possesion by the first team. The Hagans play, very close but not quite there

Remember the offense didn't have Santana Moss nor Clinton Portis. Also didn't have Randy Thomas on the line, although Chad did an ok job, Randy is the better run blocker.

You don't get the game tape from the NFL. So...I didn't read past that.

Well, damnit, I wrote this entire thread just thinking to myself "I can't wait till Lombardi's kid brother comes in to read it, that would just really tickle my fancy!" :mad:

Archived