Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 LL 132 Available for Face for Rams, Saints, Broncos, Chiefs

Skins-Canes-Mounties

If anybody is interested in purchasing 3 lower level endzone tix in section 132, Row 19 for the games against the Chiefs, Rams, Broncos or Saints, please PM me.

$330 per game for all 3 if you want to meet me in Maryland along the 270 corridor or $345 shipped via UPS. I need to scale back the number of games that I attend this year, and I can only go to one of these 4. Can do payment by paypal or cash if you are meeting me.

Denver sold.

Still have Rams, Saints, and Chiefs. Will sell any of those three games for $320 if you meet me in person for the tix or $335 shipped via UPS. Please PM me if interested or if you'd like to make an offer on a package.

320? selling yourself short $10? :D

Sounds good. Temporary hold on these until Sunday. Please PM me and let me know. Thanks for your interest.

Saw him tonight, he's super interested. He needs to convince the wife, he told me he'll let me know tomorrow. If you have another buyer, so be it, but I'll know one way or another tomm. ......

Some deals have fallen apart. 3 tickets in 132, Row 19 for the Rams, Saints, and Chiefs are still available.

$320 if you want to pay in cash in person and meet me at the Pats game Friday. Otherwise, $335 shipped and paid via paypal. I will ship within 1 business day of payment by UPS ground, signature on delivery. Please PM me if interested.

I've had some interest, but nobody has pulled the trigger on the Rams.

Anybody interested in 3 tickets, Row 19, Section 132 to see the Redskins-Rams on September 20 for $305 shipped by UPS? No parking is included.

I need to unload these because I will be out of town this particular weekend, and the game is less than 3 weeks away. They are listed on ebay, but I will end the auction early for an ES'er. Because the timing is so short, Paypal payments only.

Archived