Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL HOF 2009: The "Original 22" joins NFL elite

royallypwned

Can't wait for that speech. :D

I'm gonna record it. Hope I can understand it. :hysterical:

But yeah, if he is on the ballot.... he is in.

Poor Jim Brown.

yeah I'm afraid Emmitt's speech will be a little painful. lol

I am hoping Emmitt does the right thing and has Moose Johnston introduce him. Without that guy blocking for him all those years, who knows how his career goes.

It annoys me that Tr1 can post all that he wants about the Cowboys, then when someone who I personally respect much more than Tr1, royallypwned, posts something about his team everyone gets up in arms.

Shut up. Seriously all of you shut up. This part of ES is for news about other teams.

Get over yourselves children.

You're not very smart, are you?

:rotflmao:

Who owns this site?

Why on earth would fans from our biggest rival post glowing articles about their former players?

Anyone?

Please, give me a serious answer.

LMAO @ 21 year old kiddo calling the whole Fanbase children. :hysterical::hysterical:

Then on top of it you call a revered member out who has not even posted here in thus thread, so who is the real tool now? Something tells me you are a Puke fan or maybe just drunk or maybe your only GF just dumped you for being the former.

Thank you for proving my point with your immature response.

Royally is a good guy, and has every right to post something about the Cowboys in the section that is dedicated to other teams in the NFL.

You're not very smart, are you?

Who owns this site?

Why on earth would fans from our biggest rival post glowing articles about their former players?

Anyone?

Please, give me a serious answer.

A serious answer? You, Mr. ATN, who constantly posts articles about the Cowboys, can't be serious.

This section is for articles about other teams, it goes both ways. If you want to post an article about them, he has just as much of a right to do the same.

At the end of the day:

Good article to post. Thanks.

That's what matters. The guys who make and enforce the rules see this as acceptable, so that's the end of the argument.

Next year it will be Emmitt. :D

Rumor has it that Emmitt is going in as a Cardinal :silly:

:dallasuck

As a side note to the induction last night, did you see the kid behind Bruce Smith's family that looked JUST like Michael Jackson when he was 18? And Danny sitting with Bruce's family? HAHA -- getting props from Bruce during the speech. What bull****.

LMAO @ 21 year old kiddo calling the whole Fanbase children. :hysterical::hysterical:

Then on top of it you call a revered member out who has not even posted here in thus thread, so who is the real tool now? Something tells me you are a Puke fan or maybe just drunk or maybe your only GF just dumped you for being the former.

:doh:

Some people are just too stupid...

A serious answer? You, Mr. ATN, who constantly posts articles about the Cowboys, can't be serious.

This section is for articles about other teams, it goes both ways. If you want to post an article about them, he has just as much of a right to do the same.

Where's the article about Thomas? Bruce?

Again, you're not too smart. There's only one reason a puke fan would post this article on a rival board.

But, hey, if you like being played as a fool, more power to you.

Archived