Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate Club 2009 Edition

xavmit

Menu for Bucs game...no word yet on the alumni players....

Buccaneers 10/4

Theme: Bay of Pigs

Full Rack Pork Ribs

Brookwood Pulled Pork

Hebrew National hot Dogs

Grilled Pinapple

Bakery Fresh Rolls

Tropical Ambrosia Salad

Coleslaw

Key Lime Pie

Gourmet Cookies

Kind Regards,

Heather Bretschger

Premium Division Concierge

The Washington Redskins

If you have never been and can get passes for $30 each or less, I recommend going.

It would be nice if they kept this open during half time even if all they had were sodas and cookies and kept the XBoxes turned on....someplace to sit down and/or stretch for a little while.

Never been to the 5th qtr party....is that any good? I imagine a lot would depend on how the game went.

If you have never been and can get passes for $30 each or less, I recommend going.

It would be nice if they kept this open during half time even if all they had were sodas and cookies and kept the XBoxes turned on....someplace to sit down and/or stretch for a little while.

Never been to the 5th qtr party....is that any good? I imagine a lot would depend on how the game went.

If you like loud thumping music and dancing cheerleaders, it definitely beats sitting in game traffic.

The 5th Quarter party after a win is a pretty fun place to be.

After a loss, it seems really depressing. You notice the trash everywhere, the staggering, angry drunks. Those things are there win or lose, but you notice them more in the thinner crowds after a loss.

Ok - So tailgate club = free food and access to the stadium? I have two passes for tomorrow's game, I don't know if I should sell them or not.

You MUST have game tickets as well. Tailgate club passes will NOT get you into the game OR the tailgate club without ALSO having game tickets.

Actually, i sit in 112 right by the TG Club area.. and they do open the TG Club area up at halftime... no food or drinks of course but the bar in there is open, and you can watch all of the halftime scores and updates on the TV's under the tent. I think the xbox game area is open as well, to anyone, just havent went in there.

So i just go straight in there at halftime and kick back, smoke a cig and chill watching halftime updates and scores! And yes the speakers are all on too. Not a lot of people know about it being open at halftime... which is cool with me :)

Actually, i sit in 112 right by the TG Club area.. and they do open the TG Club area up at halftime... no food or drinks of course but the bar in there is open, and you can watch all of the halftime scores and updates on the TV's under the tent. I think the xbox game area is open as well, to anyone, just havent went in there.

So i just go straight in there at halftime and kick back, smoke a cig and chill watching halftime updates and scores! And yes the speakers are all on too. Not a lot of people know about it being open at halftime... which is cool with me :)

Thanks Dave....my brother had gone at half time for the Rams game and said it was closed. I'll let him know for this week. He's in section 124 and I'm up in the upper deck, so no way I can make it down and back before kickoff, but nice to know for the future. We got TGC passes off of Ebay over the Summer for the Rams and Bucs, but if tomorrow is as good as it was for the Rams, I might get some more.

Thanks Dave....my brother had gone at half time for the Rams game and said it was closed. I'll let him know for this week. He's in section 124 and I'm up in the upper deck, so no way I can make it down and back before kickoff, but nice to know for the future. We got TGC passes off of Ebay over the Summer for the Rams and Bucs, but if tomorrow is as good as it was for the Rams, I might get some more.

No problem, and no, it was open for the Rams game.. even had a friend with clubs meet me down there for a cig and a shot of jack :silly:

Just wanted to say it was open again today at halftime, at least the one by my seat, there is another TG Club section at the opposite endzones as well, but not sure if that one was open or not.... went in and chilled out for a while out of the sun.

Whats farked up is, if you buy a drink in the TG Club, you are not allowed to take it into the stadium.. what a crock! I mean they sell the same drinks inside, so why cant you take it with you? stupid stupid rule

Danny doesn't want you giving away concessions to your friends who didn't pay for the premium privilege of buffet food and drink.

It's like an all you can eat restaurant w/ signs that say "no sharing".

They have the same policy in the TD club though I was able to smuggle a few free beers under my jacket when returning to my seats at last years games. TD clubbers pay a hell of a lot more than TG club members, so they're the ones who should really be b****ing.

Yea but as far as alcohol goes (see my post above this) thats total BS! I paid for it , its not free in the TG Club ....but i cant take it with me inside the stadium? :doh:

The beer used to be $5 instead of $8 in the TG Club. But somebody posted during the pre-season that the price in there is now $8. This has not been confirmed.

MTH - I took it up myself to investigate this today. I took a picture of the price board, but the woman behind the counter said that it was wrong and beers were only $6.

BTW, I was very happy with the food at the TGC today. Ribs were good and plentiful Key lime pie was good too. Got sigs from Vactor and Milot. Ron Saul was there too and he signed for me too.

If I can score passes for $25 or less for other games this year, I will probably go again.

Yea but as far as alcohol goes (see my post above this) thats total BS! I paid for it , its not free in the TG Club ....but i cant take it with me inside the stadium? :doh:

I don't know, but I am GUESSING that maybe the price in the TGC is less than in the stadium, so they don't want you bringing them back in?? It looks like the beers are less. Still, IMHO, they should allow you to take in 1 drink.

BTW, my brother said the xboxes were off at the Rams game at half time (they had checked). Since they missed the 2nd half KO at the Rams game, he did not want to try to go back this week.

I don't know, but I am GUESSING that maybe the price in the TGC is less than in the stadium, so they don't want you bringing them back in?? It looks like the beers are less. Still, IMHO, they should allow you to take in 1 drink.

BTW, my brother said the xboxes were off at the Rams game at half time (they had checked). Since they missed the 2nd half KO at the Rams game, he did not want to try to go back this week.

Because Prices are different? that doesnt make any sense, its PAID FOR :D

What am i gonna do buy a drink in the TG Club for $6 then go out to the concourse area and sell it for $9? :silly: umm not lol

edit: Well i see your point now, but big whoop .. people overpay for the tdc passes already

• 1 month later...

Archived