Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Best Sleeper on the Redskins

Guest Trevor
Originally posted by nelms

Amen! It's seems like I'm the only one that has noticed Kevin Mitchell's contribution since he joined the Redskins. It's a shame that he had to take a back seat to Derek Smith and now Trotter. Based on the both of their performances last year, Kevin Mitchell should be the starting middle LB and Trotter should be fighting for a right to start. But, we all know that isn't going to happen based on what we are paying for Trotter.

I also agree with the other poster concerning Antonio Pierce. This guy is going to be a very solid LB. A nice replacement after Armstead.

I don't know how you can say that based on last year that Mitchell should start over Trotter. Trotter is by far the superior linebacker it's not even close. Mitchell is a solid backup, perhaps a starter on a few teams. He just is not in Trotter's league. Jeremiah was one of our leading tacklers until he got hurt, playing on a new team in a new system. Wait till you see him this year and you realize how mistaken you are.

Anyway, my sleepers are Greg Scott and Andre Lott.

Originally posted by brandies

I had to go McCants. Who covers him in the 5 receiver set? I predict 23 catches for 800 yards and 14 touchdowns.

WOW! that would def. be a NFL RECORD AVG. 35.00 a Catch and 14 out of 23 would go for TD's. Mccants is underrated but i don't know any NFL recvier could ever do that.

I predict 21 Cacthes 5 Td's avg 273yards.. You have to remember we have a lot of Wr's to throw too. But he is a huge target in the redzone.

I voted for D-Mac. I'm just rooting for him. He's made it pretty far on athletic ability alone. One of the big things I think SS learned last year is that HE must do some coaching. In the NFL, he has a much more limited amount of players due to numbers constraints and less talent (relatively) than in college due to the salary cap. He has to take his 47 guys and make them produce rather than just picking yet another guy off the depth chart.

D-Mac could very well be THE biggest beneficiary of this scenario.

Ohalete is as genuine as they come. He isn't a Dawkins (PHI), but he progresses much like Mike Bass did in the 70's or Daryl Grant in the 80's. The more you play him, the bigger his game gets and just when you think he might lapse, boom! Electryfying!!!

True. Of course we know Daryl Grant was a DT, but the point, well you get it.

I recently saw the photo of Williams (cowpokes) and how the word was beware. Well, the TE position just go meaner, for the Skins - competition will be firece! ;)

Originally posted by Redskinswhoopass

WOW! that would def. be a NFL RECORD AVG. 35.00 a Catch and 14 out of 23 would go for TD's. Mccants is underrated but i don't know any NFL recvier could ever do that.

I predict 21 Cacthes 5 Td's avg 273yards.. You have to remember we have a lot of Wr's to throw too. But he is a huge target in the redzone.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived