Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Terrel Owens Extending Vick ban would be 'ridiculous'

SiCkSoULjA

Which FIVE (5) of these women are the hottest?  

600 members have voted

1. 1. Which FIVE (5) of these women are the hottest?

He paid his debt to society, although I think he got off easy

I'm pretty sure Vick got a harsher sentence than any dog-fighting convict because they wanted to make an example out of him. People sometimes get less than 2 years for killing people. I'm not sure how he got off easy.

I'm pretty sure Vick got a harsher sentence than any dog-fighting convict because they wanted to make an example out of him. People sometimes get less than 2 years for killing people. I'm not sure how he got off easy.
Did those people that got less than 2 years for killing other people pit the people together gladiator style? Did they brutally beat the loser to death because the loser would not fight? Were those people put in a rape stand in order to breed more participants?

I don't think you are comparing apples to apples. I am not saying dogs are on the same level as people either.

I see some on this thread on their :soapbox: . Vick has been made the poster boy for animal cruelty but why aren't these same folks mad at animal cruelty thats that the law? Oh I guess because it is the law. These same individuals aren't as upset at repeat offenders the drunk drive and kill. The publicity Vick got as opposed to drunk driving killers isn't even close.

I see some on this thread on their :soapbox: . Vick has been made the poster boy for animal cruelty but why aren't these same folks mad at animal cruelty thats that the law? Oh I guess because it is the law. These same individuals aren't as upset at repeat offenders the drunk drive and kill. The publicity Vick got as opposed to drunk driving killers isn't even close.

Media decided that, not Vick.

Actually it seems you are on your soap box!

Archived