Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

******delete*********

wpns3/5

MTH, does the Green jersey look legit? you are the man when it comes to these things.

I don't know enough about retail jerseys to say for sure.

I personally don't like that particular one because the stripes are so skinny. That doesn't mean it's not legit though. I've seen legit Adidas authentics with those skinny stripes and even sewn Adidas patches (I would prefer wider stripes and embroidered Adidas patches, which have also been sold as retail).

Is that last one a counterfeit? I've never seen a white patch on a white jersey before.

All the patches that the team had sewn on were the "burgundy jersey style", I assume it was cheaper this way. That was the only patch style offered for sale. All jerseys were bought straight from the team store.

Right.

I said "I've also heard of burgundy patches on legit burgundy retail jerseys - which is also ass-backwards"

I've seen them the correct way too, like your Portis.

Sorry Mark, I was still waking up when I was checking the thread :doh:

Thanks for the info. I guess they just took stock of the replicas and sewn patches on.

Exactly, I was talking to one of the employees at the beginning of the 2007 season, they sent a bunch of replicas and authentics in and got the patches sewn on. They did not even sell Alternate Authentics, just replicas and premiers.

A bit off topic, but does everybody with firefox see the pics? I am running firefox 3.5.1 and don't see 'em. Might have to do with my ad blocker, too.

If you're having issues, right click on the image name and go to show image.

Archived