Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Renaldo Wynn goes to NFL tv bootcamp. . .

mcarey032

Renaldo Wynn has a future in the booth, on the sidelines or wherever because he is a natural conversationalist. He will get better with practice and what impress me was that he has a good repertoire of using the right word at the right time.

You can do it Renaldo, good luck with your dream.

I saw holmes in there was wondering where he went. I wonder why most players wait till the end of their careers to learn the basics? If were playing in the NFL I'd start my first year on the job. The players who I think will transfer well over to broadcasting are Portis and Randle El

I saw holmes in there was wondering where he went. I wonder why most players wait till the end of their careers to learn the basics? If were playing in the NFL I'd start my first year on the job. The players who I think will transfer well over to broadcasting are Portis and Randle El

Absolutely. I think Randle El especially would make an amazing broadcaster.

I think that Renaldo did a really good job. There were some things that he could work on, but there is no reason to think that he can't do it with more practice.

On a side note, I got to meet him at the Redskins car show that he put on two years ago. Really nice guy.

Archived