Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guy trying to sell LL 20 yard line for 5000

mmecca

I think its funny that this guy thinks he will get close to double what he paid for this pair of season tickets. And he acts like he will give you a free parking pass, I would hope it would be free for that price. Update, he has now lowered his price to 4699 after i gave him a piece of my mind. In your opinion what would be a fair price for these tickets?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-2009-Season-Tickets-LL-20-Yard-Line-Row-10_W0QQitemZ300316620500QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Tickets_all_in_one?hash=item45ec43f6d4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1257%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50[/url]

I sent that jerkoff a email myself.

Sitting close to the field is awesome IMO, you can almost feel the hits, and you certainly can hear them clear as day. I got offered to move to row 22 in the section over from me, and they were end/aisle seats, but i declined, love being so close to the field.

As did I. He replied that if I was interested I could make him an offer but he was certain that the seats would sell above face.

I sent him one too. Can we make a list, here in the Classifieds, of E-Bay sellers to watch out for? That wouldn't qualify as a call-out, would it, since they're likely not members.

As did I. He replied that if I was interested I could make him an offer but he was certain that the seats would sell above face.

He wrote me back already, some people are just idiots lol

I can appreciate your comments. I would gladly let them go for $1,000 above cost for the entire season. Keep in mind I also had to pay for a three year lease on club seats at $11k a year to get these seats. Make sure you have all the facts before you state what the actual costs of these seats are.

I responded...

Trying to justify charging so much because you paid for club seats for 3 years is just dumb man, come on.

We all know that you can find club seats for each game well below face value LOL Sounds to me like you got suckered into

the "buy club seats for 3 years, then get moved to the LL" deal from the Redskins heh im sorry you fell for that.

You didnt mention this in your listing what so ever, not that it would have made any difference for the tickets you are trying to sell.

I prefer high 100s or low 200s. Sidelines of course. The club has wonderful sightlines, but the energy is better downstairs.

I agree. My grandfather's tickets are in 228 row 3. Those seats are perfect. The problem with sitting low is that you pretty much have to stand the entire game.

I agree. My grandfather's tickets are in 228 row 3. Those seats are perfect. The problem with sitting low is that you pretty much have to stand the entire game.

Maybe if you are behind the players benches... i sat in the 1st row for a few games one season, before the dream seats were put in and didnt have to stand at all, they were in the corner of the endzone, of course no one was in front of me :D

Maybe if you are behind the players benches... i sat in the 1st row for a few games one season, before the dream seats were put in and didnt have to stand at all, they were in the corner of the endzone, of course no one was in front of me :D

You lucky sob lol. But if you sit around the 50 or so, you more than likely will have to stand the whole game. I don't mind standing, but to pay $100 to stand for 3 hours, isn't my kind of thing lol

Have you ever sat in those in the rain? How were they?

Actually pretty good. Legs might get a little wet, but as long as the wind isn't blowing you will stay pretty dry. The people that sit behind us hardly come so if it is really coming down we just move a row back and you're fine.

Archived