Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Playoffs: Best TV Character Of All Time (Group 1) CLOSED

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm the only vote for Rev Jim so far. I guess not many people here ever saw Taxi. I will vote for every character in that show. Christopher Lloyd was awesome in that role. He was my favorite character on that show. His random space-outs were so ****ing funny. lol.gif

Slow down....

What...does...a...yellow...light...mean?

Slow down!!

Whaaaat...doooeessss...Aaaaa....(looks at test)...yellllowwwww...

One of THE absolute funniest moments on tv, ever lol :yes:...the live audience was rollin' :rotflmao:

oh man, I need to get the DVD's. I'll have to go to Best Buy tomorrow and see if they have them. That was one of my favorite episodes. Another one that is up there was the one where Jim gives Louie (DeVito) a blank check from his rich father, and Louie is deliberating how much to make it out for. :rotflmao:

oh man, I need to get the DVD's. I'll have to go to Best Buy tomorrow and see if they have them. That was one of my favorite episodes. Another one that is up there was the one where Jim gives Louie (DeVito) a blank check from his rich father, and Louie is deliberating how much to make it out for. :rotflmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvn-tBeLpCk

bender

cox

kirk

George Cantstanzya

Reverend Jim

Bender is just because he is such a devious dude..

Dr Cox is an amazing character. He is 99% jerk and smart ass but when he gets serious he does a really good job at it. Scrubs is one of the most underrated shows on TV.

Kirk...nuff said.

Cantstanzya...he used to always make me uncomfortable and embarrassed for him. And when a tv character can do that you are doing a great job.

Reverend Jim...you really believed that he was a drunken burnout who didnt know what planet he was on let alone what he was doing. That dude was just hysterical and did some of the best faces on TV.

Reverend Jim...you really believed that he was a drunken burnout who didnt know what planet he was on let alone what he was doing. That dude was just hysterical and did some of the best faces on TV.

taxi11.jpg

He is one of my favorite characters of all time in any show. Possibly #1. And once again, the lack of votes for him just means not enough people saw Taxi. :doh:

Archived