Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colt Appearance

Slingin33

I could have sworn there was already a thread about this, but I couldn't find it: http://psgamegear.com/

Current Washington Redskin and Hawaii Alumni

Saturday June 13th,2009

1:00pm - 3:00pm

Autograph Fee: $40.00 Don't forget your camera to take your photo with Colt!!

$40?!?? really?!?!? Is this a normal going rate for a 3rd string QB (at best) that hasnt taken a snap in a game??

$40?!?? really?!?!? Is this a normal going rate for a 3rd string QB (at best) that hasnt taken a snap in a game??

I agree it is just silly, but I thought I would post it for those who are interested.

At the end of this month, there are two Super Bowl winners in Fredericksburg signing autographs and you can get them BOTH for $25. One of them is even a 70 Greatest, (Starke & Vaughn).

Maybe he's trying to raise money for the extra padding he'll need to sit on while riding the bench all season. :whoknows:

I don't know about this one. But it's just down rt 15 from FSK mall. 45 minutes away. I've never been to PSGameGear though.

They have a lot of current players appear. I have never been, but there seem to be some mixed reviews about them and their pricing.

I agree about their pricing. I did pick up a missing man formation picture of the bills vs. redskins 16x20 autographed by Landry for about 100 and that was their half price sale. They do have good sales when they are at the CSA show, but I would never buy anything in there at full price. Totally a rip-off.

Start of auction was sunday the day after.Would not buy from the store.

Have got stuff from them on ebay.

It's just stupid. You can understand it being a few bucks cheaper since you are not meeting him. 20 bucks for the signed 16x20? That is less than just the unsigned photo.:chair:

Archived