Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leather Jacket for a Penny?

GreenNScaly

Well, if you ordered five, then those types of orders will probably be cancelled. I figured that may happen and thought it was better to get just one - got two email confirmations and no cancellations. If I had to guess, they will honor those who ordered only one - maybe two at most.

Mark is probably right - someone made a mistake and they are on the hook for it or out of a job.

I hope to get it, but won't be surprised if it falls through.

No luck.

Here is the email I just received.

Thank you for shopping at www.wilsonsleather.com. Your business isimportant to us. We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order7183094065. The following item(s) are unavailable at this time andhave been cancelled from your order: Item: 63004295Description: Washington Redskins, Multi-Colored, LargeQuantity: 5Price: $ .01 Your credit card will not be charged for these item(s). Your ordertotal will be adjusted to reflect any items that were not shipped.We recommend that you obtain a copy of this e-mail for your records.

Sue.

No luck.

Here is the email I just received.

Thank you for shopping at www.wilsonsleather.com. Your business isimportant to us. We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order7183094065. The following item(s) are unavailable at this time andhave been cancelled from your order: Item: 63004295Description: Washington Redskins, Multi-Colored, LargeQuantity: 5Price: $ .01 Your credit card will not be charged for these item(s). Your ordertotal will be adjusted to reflect any items that were not shipped.We recommend that you obtain a copy of this e-mail for your records.

Did you get this e-mail before or after any sort of confirmation? or was this your first e-mail from them.

I ordered only one jacket, received confirmation, but no dice. My order was cancelled, and I placed that order about the time this thread was started (I learned of the deal through another medium). I imagine that they'll cancel all orders. If anyone actually does get one, please do let the rest of us know.

Archived